BetFans will at all times be a responsible and reliable partner for consumers, operators, legislators and regulators. This means we comply with all legislation as stated by the Dutch government in the Remote Gambling Act. We also follow the rules from the regulator, The Netherlands Gambling Authority (Kansspelautoriteit).
The main point is that BetFans will only refer to gambling operators with a Dutch license, granted by the Gambling Authority. ‘Refer to’ can be taken in its broadest sense; we will never place links or place promotional content from illegal gambling operators. We will thereby comply with all rules and regulations that the legal operators must also adhere to. BetFans also supports the ‘Additional advertising requirements’ published by the Netherlands Gambling Authority.
For us, the most important guidelines in terms as responsible partner are:
• We will not target vulnerable people or people under the age of 24. Vulnerable people include (among others) minors, people who show risky gambling behaviour or people who have or had a gambling addiction.
• We will not promote gambling in a misleading way. This includes not giving false or unrealistic views of gambling or gambling operators.
• We will not promote gambling as a way of life or as a solution for financial problems.
• We will not trivialise the consequences of risky gambling behaviour.
• In social media usage we use ‘age targeting’ so that we only target people aged 24+.
• On every page the 18+ responsible gaming (18+ speel bewust) is visible.
This list and this responsible partner policy is not exhaustive.
BetFans is a transparent and reliable partner for all stakeholders. We are always open to feedback, tips and suggestions via email@example.com.
– September 2021 –